


Christmas Card Pictures
You know, there is nothing that gets a person's blood pressure up more than trying to capture a sweet moment of one's children for Christmas cards. Especially after the mother, who is so trying to keep her cool, takes approximately 25 pictures and then later finds that all of the shots (including the very best ones) have a fuzzy spot where the 4 year old had obviously played with the camera (pictures on the camera prove such allegations) and the simmering mother attempts to get more pictures again of a 4 year old who loves to push sister's buttons and a 19 month old who doesn't want her brother to touch her, more or less, sit next to her (I thought that would start much later!!) So, you all should get a Christmas card..... hopefully this week with both smiling (not just Lincoln as he aggravates Catherine!).
The once simmering... no, boiling over, mother is glad that she can write about this now without getting all stirred up once again! I learn lessons from our experiences everyday! Next year... NO PICTURES!! Just kidding- I will just try to take them much earlier. The week of Christmas is probably just a little on the late side!! :)
2 comments:
Those pictures are like mini Brad and Laura! So cute!
I hear ya on the picture taking madness. I seriously got a headache and felt exhausted after our experience.
they are so cute. i can't wait to see what baby #3 looks like!
Post a Comment