Laura, I am so proud of you and Brad! Im glad to see that the Baby Blues have passed. I dread that part...but sometimes it's nice b/c I feel so much better after I cry! Im so thankful that you and the baby are healthy. I will be praying for you. I am about 12 weeks preg now. Feeling much better than I did. Remember that no sleep is temporary. You WILL make it through this. Steph
1 comment:
Laura,
I am so proud of you and Brad! Im glad to see that the Baby Blues have passed. I dread that part...but sometimes it's nice b/c I feel so much better after I cry! Im so thankful that you and the baby are healthy. I will be praying for you. I am about 12 weeks preg now. Feeling much better than I did.
Remember that no sleep is temporary. You WILL make it through this.
Steph
Post a Comment