Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Some of Lincoln's sayings that I want to remember for now:

Lincoln didn't get to go to Mother's Day Out on Tuesday because of "snow". His response:
"But Mommy, when am I going to learn about the letter 'R' if I don't go to school today?"

When singing "Jesus Loves Me" with Catherine, I really ennunciated (sp?) my words for her-
Lincoln "Mommy, it's not 'Jesus loves me this I know' it is Jesus loves me this SI know."
Trying to explain that he was carrying the 's' sound over from 'this' wasn't flying. I think he realized it later, b/c his way didn't make sense, but he was not going to let on!

2 years ago, one of our cats ran away over Thanksgiving. Today, when Lincoln woke up from his nap he was a little upset b/c he missed "Zorro". The cat that ran away 2 years ago!!

Tonight, I was telling Lincoln something about where a toy needed to go and he said "I know, I know Mommy." That is a phrase I say all the time. So I told him "Lincoln, I am afraid you "know" everything just like your mommy." Lincoln replied "Yep, I do. Just like you. But not like daddy."

1/28/08 Lincoln was watching the clouds as we pulled out of our driveway and decided that the Stratus clouds (really pulling this from the depths of my brain) looked like a "splashing ocean".

No comments: