


This morning was a time when having 3 children was difficult. It took forever to get breakfast, everyone bundled and then outside. Coleman started fussing as we were getting bundled up. I was hoping once we went out he would cheer up, but that didn't happen. I finally realized (a half hour later) that he was tired after I stuck him into his bed, out of frustration, and he fell asleep in 5 minutes. Catherine, who has no fat on her body, was ready to go inside after making one loop around the house. And Lincoln, was ready to play oustside with mommy until forced to go in. After Coleman went to sleep, I got Catherine occupied with "The Letter Factory" movie, and Lincoln and I were able to play outside for quite a while. And fun it was! We don't have a sled or a snow disc, so at one point Lincoln was trying to slide on his belly down the hill in our yard. He didn't get far, but I think it was fun for him none-the-less. We tried to build a snowman but we weren't able to. Then we thought of the bulldozers and more fun reigned.
I was hoping for one snow before spring, and we finally got it. :)
2 comments:
Looks like fun! We were out of school, but didn't have enough snow to play in. My kids have really never had a good snow to play in. We had one when Andrew was 11 months old, but he cried the whole time! :)
Post a Comment