A Tullahoma Weekend
Saturday:
When Madeline and her cousin Mason arrived, the orange count went up. Couldn't resist a picture. It was "Football Time in Tennessee." Brad and Lincoln were at the game.Sunday:
Birthday Celebration for Lincoln and Brad at Greg and Andrea's house.
Lincoln's cake face
Catherine's cake face
Lincoln is blushing in this picture b/c someone got him a Barbie bday card. He was relieved when he realized it was from his sister.
Anna Lea holding Catherine. Most Tullahoma folks say that Catherine looks like her older cousin Anna Lea. Most Cookeville folks say that Catherine looks like Brad's sister Karen.
Amy's youngest son Tucker- 9 months
A cousin picture
Madeline, Catherine, Shelby holding Maddox, Megan holding Tucker, Anna Lea holding Coleman
Lincoln, "Big Tyler", Tyler
Sunday Night:
A Cousin sleep over at Grandmommy and Granddaddy's! Our First Ever!!
Monday Morning:
Grandmommy's special breakfast- PANCAKES!! Each kid got their initials!
The Imagination Station Swing

At Imagination Station after a long play
A lunch stop at Sonic before heading to Tracy and Amy's farm.
I don't know why I didn't get a picture at Amy's house. Probably b/c I was carrying Catherine- she doesn't like the dogs. We did get to see a faining goat, cows, alpacas, and hogs. They are actually Tracy's twin brother's hogs. They are not cute little piggies! Lincoln enjoyed a ride on the 4-Wheeler with Uncle Tracy, Tyler and Anna Lea.
The weekend couldn't have ended on a better note. As we pulled into our driveway the misty rain and a few sun rays produced a beautiful rainbow. It wasn't long but it was bold! The kids and I enjoyed it!
Birthday Celebration for Lincoln and Brad at Greg and Andrea's house.
Lincoln's cake face
Catherine's cake face
Lincoln is blushing in this picture b/c someone got him a Barbie bday card. He was relieved when he realized it was from his sister.
Anna Lea holding Catherine. Most Tullahoma folks say that Catherine looks like her older cousin Anna Lea. Most Cookeville folks say that Catherine looks like Brad's sister Karen.
Amy's youngest son Tucker- 9 months
A cousin pictureMadeline, Catherine, Shelby holding Maddox, Megan holding Tucker, Anna Lea holding Coleman
Lincoln, "Big Tyler", Tyler
Sunday Night:
A Cousin sleep over at Grandmommy and Granddaddy's! Our First Ever!!Monday Morning:
Grandmommy's special breakfast- PANCAKES!! Each kid got their initials!
The Imagination Station Swing
At Imagination Station after a long play
A lunch stop at Sonic before heading to Tracy and Amy's farm.I don't know why I didn't get a picture at Amy's house. Probably b/c I was carrying Catherine- she doesn't like the dogs. We did get to see a faining goat, cows, alpacas, and hogs. They are actually Tracy's twin brother's hogs. They are not cute little piggies! Lincoln enjoyed a ride on the 4-Wheeler with Uncle Tracy, Tyler and Anna Lea.
The weekend couldn't have ended on a better note. As we pulled into our driveway the misty rain and a few sun rays produced a beautiful rainbow. It wasn't long but it was bold! The kids and I enjoyed it!


No comments:
Post a Comment