Returning home from errands, I noticed a flock of blackbirds in our trees. As we passed the trees, I pointed the birds out to Catherine and Coleman and rolled down the windows so they could hear them "singing." As we pulled into the garage Catherine said "Mom, you know those birds in the trees back there? Maybe they are having small group." Yes, Catherine, maybe. :)
(Background: We just had our small group from church over to our house this past Sunday night. It is something we all love!)
_________________________
This is something I posted on Facebook already. I just don't want to forget it.
"Well, Catherine just missed the potty. I heard a kid moving upstairs- looked up there and spotted Catherine , pants down, tinkling at the top of the stairs like she was on the potty. It is making me laugh- Bless her heart. She won't remember this in the morning. :)"
The next morning I asked Catherine if she rememberd tinkling at the top of the stairs. She grinned her sweet grin and nodded her head yes. She then immediately asked me where her rainbow pajama bottoms were- you know the ones that got wet and I removed the night before. Yeah, she remembered alright! ha ha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment