Wednesday, November 01, 2006

6 months ago, you could have asked me what a blog was and I would have told you it was something that a smart, computer person made to publicize all of their opinions. But then a couple of friends (who are definitely smart) sent me their blog addresses and I found that I was wrong. Anyone could have a blog, even a non-computer person like me. I saw that my friends' blogs were a great way to stay connected to family and friends and I've even learned a few things along the way. So, I have decided to give this blog thing a shot in hopes to stay better connected with all of you. I can't promise that there will be new postings of the kids and/or life every week, but hopefully you will enjoy the pictures of the kids (which will come once I learn how to do that) and knowing what happens day to day in the Brown household.

No comments: