FALL FUN!!!
This is Lincoln and Catherine with big cousins Shelby and Tyler ("Big Tyler to Lincoln). They are Jeff and Tammy's kids. Shelby is 13 and Tyler is 8. The little cousins think they are the greatest people on earth!
Lincoln was watching Uncle Jeff toss leaves and decided to get in on the act. I love being able to see his little grin through the leaves.
Here are all of the cousins on my side: Tyler aka "Ty Ty- Amy's, Tyler, Shelby holding Madeline (8 months)- Greg/Andrea's, Anna Lea (Amy's) holding Catherine, and Lincoln.We were all together for my Dad's birthday. I love being together Occassionally, I would like to put the kids on mute and freeze just to get a good conversation in. It is such a blessing having Shelby and Tyler to get down and really play with the younger kids. That way we, as parents, just referee from our seats- sort of. Now that it is dark by 5:30 pm we are becoming more creative with some structured play for the kids. We actually played "Mother, may I?", "Red light, Green light", and "Simon Says". Let me tell you, the 4 year old boys can really hang in there with Anna Lea, Tyler, and Shelby on the first two games but really don't get "Simon Says" or should I say what Simon doesn't say. It is amusing!!
I love being with my family. I don't know how to say this, but I am proud of my family and how we've grown together over the years. There have been hard times that we've weathered as a family and as individuals, but I am glad we chose to use those times to grow closer and not to build walls. I give God the glory for that!