The Candy Wrapper Speaks
Something funny just happened to me and I wanted to share it. Last night at Walmart, I convinced myself that I needed Dove chocolate candy with almonds. Having never purchased them, I was somewhat delighted today that each piece had a different saying written inside the wrapper. So delighted that I kept eating them (it was only 4, okay, maybe 5) just to see what they said. Finally, I told myself- "Okay, one last piece. Then I will put them away!". The last wrapper said "Keep the promises you make to yourself." I didn't think much of it until a little later when, before I knew it, I had another piece open. As I put the candy in my mouth I noticed the wrapper, "Keep the promises you make to yourself"- AGAIN. I couldn't help laugh aloud, it got my attention. This time, I will stop eating the candy!! I am afraid to see what the next piece might say- ha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment