Friday, March 14, 2008

Daffodil field in Tullahoma
(for those from Ttown- it is off of Ovoca Road)



Playing around and over the creek at my parent's house.

above: Lincoln "flying"


Goin' fishin'.

Something I love about having children are memories. Not only the memories we make with our children, but the memories that arise from my childhood. I read one of my cousins blog's today, and what she wrote made me think of many happy play times in the woods around her house.

Seeing the kids play in and around the creek at "home" bring so many memories back too. The above pictures could easily be one of Amy and me or my brothers or cousins. It is the same bridge and the kids are doing the same thing- fishing, leaping, throwing sticks and flowers in.... They are having fun with their imaginations!

Maybe I have been a little nostalgic for my childhood this week. But how could I not when memories like these arise. I am thankful for the memories, because when Lincoln says, "Mommy, tell me a story about when you were little" I know exactly what to say.

1 comment:

Heather Renninger said...

What wonderful pictures. I hope you print your posts, so not the children will have keepsakes for when they are older. Who knows what will replace blogs one day. :)
Thanks for sharing your special moments.