Saturday, March 08, 2008

Random Pictures from this past week

Coleman's first haircut. He sat so still!

Such a sweet face!

Brad loves to write. Which is a good thing because that is what he does most of the time at work. With that is his amazing ability to tell stories. In this picture, Catherine is attentively listening to the story Brad is telling her. I think the story was about Catherine and 2 friends going to the North Pole to meet Santa Claus. It was so sweet, because she was so close to his face. It was as if she was breathing in his words so not to miss one. Lincoln loves Brad to tell super hero stories starring Lincoln as the super hero. Every night as I put Coleman to bed, you will find Brad, Lincoln and Catherine in our big recliner reading bible stories, singing songs, and/or telling stories. Happy times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Catherine right in Brad's face. That is so cute!

By the way, do you still sell PC? If so, please send me an email. I sent you one, but I am not sure if I used the correct address.

Have a good day!