Before I begin my story :) let me apologize for the lack of Christmas photos here. I put them on Facebook and forgot to put them here.
Lincoln went back to school last Tuesday. When I went to pick him up the first thing he talked about was the number of kids who got Wii's for Christmas.
Lincoln- "Mom, there were a lot of kids who got Wii's for Christmas in my class. I don't remember the number but there were alot."
Me- "Yeah, Anna Lea and Tyler got a Wii too"
Lincoln plops his head on the side of his carseat and sadly says "Mom, I wish I had gotten a Wii"
He pauses for a few short seconds then pops his head up and looks at me in the rear view mirror and says "Mom, what's a Wii??" I couldn't help laughing out loud and I said "That is probably why you didn't get one"
I explained what it was and, thankfully, he was very content with the VTech Smile game that he received.
1 comment:
priceless. PT
Post a Comment