Thursday, February 05, 2009

Coleman Wade turns 2!!

Coleman turned two today. It is hard to believe.... but I have decided I will say that for every birthday. :) Brad's family came over tonight for supper and cake. The kids were the entertainment, but Coleman eating his cake was the act not to miss.

Coleman and his portion of the cake.

Sizin' it up!

First Bite


Several bites later

Coleman saying "PLEEAASE!!" when I asked him if he wanted to take a bath.

Coleman on his tricycle

Celebrating Coleman's birthday with Brad's family: sister Karen, Gran and Papa. Coleman is not asleep. I just got him on a blink.


My "baby" and me on his birthday.








3 comments:

Candice said...

Happy Birthday Coleman! That's the way cake should be eaten!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday buddy! Time is flying. PT

Jenny said...

I cannot believe he is 2 Laura! When you don't see people they're not supposed to grow! I miss you guys. Hope you're doing well.