Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Finally, a little potty action!

Okay, I am casting my vote: Girls are easier to potty train than boys. Boys, however, do have the advantage of being able to potty anywhere, anytime. But in my house, Catherine was much easier to potty train.


Coleman (2.5 years old, today) finally got a little something in the potty Monday but we've missed most times since. As you can see below, he loved his sucker reward, but not enough to tinkle for more. It is nice not having the stress of potty training as I did with Lincoln. I no longer put my "Success" as a mother on how fast I get a kid potty trained.... Maybe I should knock on wood- watch it take 6 months to potty train Coleman. :)


3 comments:

Amy Muse Smith said...

As of right now I agree! Anna Lea pretty much potty trained herself while watching Veggie Tales when we lived in the trailer. Tyler....I thought I would never get him potty trained!!! Especially the poopee, he would wait for night time diaper time in order to poop in it.

Anonymous said...

You have cast your vote in the right direction as far as I'm concerned!! It was a pretty widely known fact that we were afraid that we might be sending Ryan to college with a box of Pampers. Good luck!! Mrs. B

Laura said...

We are done Potty Training! We stopped using diapers August 20.