Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tybee Island, GA

Tybee Beach



Coleman doesn't like the ocean. He thinks the tide is really taking him into the ocean as it receeds back over his feet.

Coleman and Catherine's little toes.


Brad and Joey took the kids (minus Coleman and Kadie) to the top of the
lighthouse. The adult you don't see at the top is Brad. He has a fear of heights- he gets it from his mom. I am proud that he let our children out of the tower to see the view. Lincoln and Catherine did not get the fear of heights trait but I think Coleman did. :)


Kylie, Kadie, Catherine, Lincoln, and Coleman


A tuckered out little guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This makes me want to go to Savannah and Tybee. I used to go there when I ws growing up with my aunts, uncle and cousins who lived in Statesboro. We also went to St. Simon, Sea and Jekyll Island in the Brunswick area. Dave has never been to these places so I'm hopeful that we can make it down that way after his retirement. I love all your pictures!! Mrs. B