Friday, November 09, 2007

It's a brisk morning here in Cookeville, and my favorite time of day. Lincoln and Catherine, especially, show that they do love each other by sharing hugs and kisses and even sharing the "big" rocking chair. Just moments after this picture, however, was their first arguement of the day. It was over who would hold Coleman in their lap first. I interferred quickly before they thought to play tug-of-war with Coleman's arms. Coleman was placed on the floor to play, with strict directions to L. and Cat. to "leave him alone". (Catherine is the one who plays tackle and steamroller on him. Coleman is only 3 lbs away from being as "heavy" as she is. Once he begins to walk, it will be on!!)

3 comments:

Heather Renninger said...

That is awesome! I believe Jacob is larger than his cousin Katy who was born in Jan. I know my sister-in-law and I look forward to the kids playing with each other as they get older. Let's just hope Jacob does not remember the passie poking incident for Katy's sake. :-)

Anonymous said...

How adorable the three of them are--also how innocent they look??!! Catherine sounds like she can make your life very interesting. I'm sure none of this was inherited from her mommy and Aunt Amy, correct? Lauren's "best girl" sure makes things hop around their house too. Mrs. B

Sarah said...

I can't believe how big Coleman is!!! He is such a BEAUTIFUL little guy!