Muse- v., mused, mus-ing 1. to reflect in silence and usually dreamily 2. to consider or say reflectively Synonyms- ponder, meditate
Friday, September 05, 2008
Catherine Speaks Out!!
It all happened yesterday while we were driving home on Hwy 111. Lincoln got into one of his "What if's.....". "What if this car bumped into that car and that car FLEW UP into the air, came down, bounced over the other car, and then fell off the bridge, and then...... and then that would be SO COOL." That is just an example of one of the segments I listened too. I, at some point, blocked him out. I came back around when I heard Catherine talking to Lincoln rather sternly. Then I just started laughing to myself when I realized what she was saying. I heard Catherine say "LINCOLN, will you stop talking about that!!!" He didn't. A little louder "LINCOLN, will you STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT!!!" I don't think he heard her still b/c he was still "What-ifing" Finally, Catherine says as loud as her little voice could "LINCOLN, STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT!!!!!!" What made it even funnier was that Coleman joined in with Catherine- he mimicks and repeats what he can. So by the last demand, it was really Catherine and Coleman yelling at Lincoln. Lincoln, did finally pause and I said, "Lincoln, your brother and sister want you to be quiet now." He kinda frowned, but respected their opinion with no further comment. It was funny to that Catherine get "fed up" with Lincoln's ramblings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah new posts! PT
Great story! I was laughing just picturing that scene.
Post a Comment