One morning last week, I was giving Catherine a quick bath before Mother's Day Out (they boys had their's the night before). I had to run upstairs to get something for her and came back down to a PJ dressed Coleman in the tub. He loves bathtime and was not going to be left out. It was funny. Another make you smile: Catherine asked Brad last night if God ever says "You're Welcome".
4 comments:
That did make me smile. And the water looks so nice...makes me want to take a bath.
You are such a good mom...enjoying the moment...finding the humor...taking a picture. I would probably get stressed (b/c I would already be running late to get to MDO in time for the car line). You inspire me.
precious.
hilarious.PT
This picture is hysterical! It is so good to reconnect with you - it's been too long.
Jules
Post a Comment